Friday, February 3, 2012

They arrived from a land down under!


Hello!  Exciting news! A parcel of beads arrived this week from my bead soup blog partner Helene Goldberg in Australia.  They are gorgeous and I cannot wait to create something with them.  Check out Helene's blog 25 Reasons. I love the silver toggle clasp, tiny silver beads and flower focal.   Helene also sent me a beautiful card and some tags. She also sews and has been busy with her new grandson and looking after her mum. 

I have a few ideas of what I want to make with these scrummies but can't let you in on that little secret just yet :) 


Love the gorgeous handmade card and tags!  Thank you Helene!
Have a great weekend everyone.
~ Karen



7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree - very scrummy - makes me want chocolate now Lol :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Karen! I'm hopping around Lori's list of BSBP participants and I stopped to say "Hello". I love the goodies you received and can't wait to see what you do with them. I'll be back...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon and welcome to our blog :) Have been away for a week so only just saw your post here. I love the beads too! Can't wait until we reveal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colours of your bead soup. I'm currently stumped as to what to do with mine but I have all these ideas when it comes to other people's bead soups. Isn't that just nuts?

    ReplyDelete