Monday, February 4, 2013

What's on your bead table?

I have several unfinished necklaces on my bead table :)  I have been playing around with Ice Resin again and have made a couple of sealed pieces with image art from my friend Tina at http://www.etsy.com/shop/Glimmersmith.  Check out Tina's shop for individual images.  I love being able to buy just one image instead of a whole sheet for maybe one or two that I would want to use.  I fell in love with this image of peacocks and just knew I had to have it!  Unfortunately my Ice Resin is rather old so I think I will end up redoing this one.  The beads are Czech glass with smaller faceted green glass beads.
Green is one of my favourite colours. 

What colours do you like to work with?  I'd love you to share what's on your bead table too. If you would like to leave a comment that would be awesome!

Have a wonderful evening!
~ Karen ~

1 comment:

  1. stopping by all the blogs taking part in the bead soup blog party. cant wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete